ONGC Apprentice Vacancy 2019:
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Apprentice Vacancy at 4014 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 28 March 2019. Other details of ONGC All India Jobs 2019 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are
1. Candidates should have ITI, B.sc, Graduate, Diploma.
2. Other education qualification details go to the official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 24 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|1. Starting Date for Submission of Application||14 March 2019|
|2. Last Date for Submission of Application||28 March 2019|
|3. Tentative date of Result/Selection||1 April 2019|
|4. Document Verification||8-12 April 2019|
|5. Joining of Candidates||15 April 2019|
Candidates should go to the notification given below for pay scale details.
Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
How to Apply
1. Mode of Apply:- Through Online.
2. Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 14 March 2019 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the basis of marks obtained in the stated qualification and Merit drawn thereon. In case of a similar number in merit, a person with higher age would be considered.
There is full notification of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation – Apprentice Vacancy:–
How to Apply / New Registration
For Oil and Natural Gas Corporation – Apprentice Apply Online or New Registration:-
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|