Kolkata Police Recruitment 2019: Kolkata Police has issued a latest notification Advt No-FRC/4/2019 for the recruitment of Men/Women Civic Volunteers Vacancy at 334 posts. Interested candidates can apply by 6 August 2019. Other details of Kolkata Police Recruitment 2019, Kolkata Police Civic Volunteers Recruitment 2019, Kolkata Police, Kolkata Police Bharti 2019, Kolkata Police Jobs 2019, Kolkata Police Vacancy 2019, Kolkata Police Notification 2019, Kolkata Police Civic Volunteers Vacancy 2019 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
- Candidates should have passed 8th Class from a recognized University/Board/School or equivalent.
- ‘Preference would be given to the applicants who have done well in sports and have experience as NCC Cadet / Boy Scouts / NSS Guide / Civil Defence Volunteers etc.
- Candidates age limit should be Minimum 20 years & Maximum 60 years as on 1/1/2019.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Kolkata Police Civic Volunteers Recruitment 2019
Kolkata Police Recruitment 2019.Kolkata Police Civic Volunteers Jobs 2019 Application Form 334 post
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 1 August 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 6 August 2019
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for salary details.
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply:- Through Offline.
- Job Location: Kolkata.
- Prescribed format of application is attached herewith. It should be printed on white A-4 size paper only. The following documents shall have to be attached with the application
1) Self-attested copy of identity proof. (PAN Card/ Passport / Driving License / Voter Card / Bank Passbook with photograph / Aadhaar Card / e-Aadhaar Card with a photograph)
2) Self-attested copy of proof of address. (Voter Card / Aadhaar Card / e-Aadhaar Card with photograph / Passport / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Electric Bill / Telephone Bill)
3) One self-attested passport size photograph is to be pasted on the right top of the application form.
4) Self-attested copy of document regarding proof of age (Birth Certificate /School Leaving Certificate/Admit Card showing date of birth).
5) Self-attested copies of educational testimonials and extra Curricular activities.
6) Self-attested copies of certificates of technical qualification [Mentioned at para A(7) above] and working experience, if any.
7) All the original documents as mentioned above will be verified at the time of engagement. Candidates are required to submit one application only.
- Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 1 August 2019 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Notification / Advertising
How to Apply / New Registration
- For Kolkata Police – Civic Volunteers Application Form or New Registration from here –
- Application Form