Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Advt No. 07/2019, Total Vacancy: 106
UPSC CGS & Geologist Online Form 2019
Brief Information: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has given a notification for the recruitment of Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination 2019. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- Candidates should pay Rs. 200/-
- Pay the fee by remitting the money in any Branch of Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
- Female/ SC/ST/ Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates are exempted from payment.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 20-03-2019
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 16-04-2019 till 18.00 Hours.
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 15-04-2019 till 23.59 hours
- Date for Exam: 28-06-2019.
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2019)
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: 32 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- For More information regarding Age please refer the notification.
|Geologist, Group A||50||Master Degree (Relevant Disciplines)|
|Geophysicist, Group A||14||M.Sc (Relevant Disciplines)|
|Chemist, Group A||15|
|Junior Hydrogeologists (Scientist B), Group A||27||Master Degree (Relevant Disciplines)|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|