West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited Vacancy Notification 2019
WBPDCL Notification Advt No 01/2019
WBPDCL Vacancy 2019:
West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited has issued a latest notification No WBPDCL/Apprentice /2019/01 for contract base recruitment of Technician Apprentice Vacancy at 60 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 1 April 2019. Other details of WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Jobs like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are
1. Candidates should have Graduate degree & Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation,
2. Other education qualification details please go to the official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 24 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Vacancy 60 Post Apply Online
Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
1. A stipend of Rs. 3542/- pm for the candidates in the pay scale. Rs.4984/-pm for Technician Apprentice Diploma Engineer
2. Other pay scale details go to the official notification.
How to Apply
1. Mode of Apply:- Through Online.
2. Interview Venue:- the Board of Practical Training (Eastern Region), Block-EA, Sector-1, Salt Lake City (Opp. Labony Estate), Kolkata, 700064.
3. Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 15 March 2019 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidates shall be called for Personal Interview (PI) based on a percentage of marks achieved in Diploma/Degree in Engineering in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation streams.
|1. Starting Date for Submission of Application||15 March 2019|
|2. Last Date for Submission of Application||1 April 2019|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|